Scenic Acoustic and Vibration Engineering Ltd (SAVE) have a vast experience in Asset Management, Condition Monitoring, Reliability Engineering, Vibration Engineering, Acoustics and Training along with Equipment Hire and Product Sales all as part of the Total Condition Monitoring (TCM) Solution.
SAVE have very high standards and strive for excellence and compliance at all times. This is the reason why SAVE is `raising the bar’ for condition monitoring by introducing Total Condition Monitoring (TCM) to our clients. TCM is focused on accountability and compliance, utilising highly experienced condition monitoring engineers with the correct skills sets in the required disciplines. This is why we insist that ALL our oil and gas engineers have the relevant industry experience and accreditation, typically certified to BINDT/Mobius VA Level III certificate, and / or equivalent.
Services available from SAVE:
- Total Condition Monitoring (TCM)
- Maintenance Strategy Reviews
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Route Cause Analysis
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) / Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Vibration Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Natural Frequency ‘Bump’ Testing & Modal Impact Bump Testing
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Lubrication Excellence and Oil Analysis
- Filter Pot and Strainer Content analysis
- Motor Current Signature Analysis (MCSA)
- Partial Discharge (PD) Analysis (Stator, Switchgear & Cable)
- Acoustic Emissions Testing
- Ultrasonic Leak Testing
- Process & Inspections Data Logging Systems & Set up
- Pump Flow Performance Assessment
- Reciprocating Gas Compressor Performance Testing (Recip Trap)
- Vibration Induced Pipework Fatigue Failure Analysis
- Acoustic and Vibration Engineering
- Noise Assessment and Control Engineering (Environmental, Architectural, Industrial & Commercial)
- Planning Policy – Noise and Vibration
- Noise Nuisance
- Entertainment Noise
- Occupational Noise and Vibration Measurement / Assessment
- Risk Assessment – Physical Agents (Noise and Vibration) Directive 2005
- Architectural and Building Acoustic Services – Noise and Vibration Assessment and Design
- Environmental Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment and Management
- Sound Intensity Measurement, Sound Power Calculation and Noise Impact Prediction
- Construction Noise and Vibration
- Wind Turbine Noise Measurement and Prediction ETSU 97.
Specialist Technical Training Services
- Accredited Vibration Analysis Training (BINDT and MOBIUS Institute)
- Accredited Thermography training (BINDT and IRT)
- Accredited Acoustic Emissions Training (BINDT)
- Accredited Lubrication Excellence and Oil Analysis Training (Noria/KEW)
- GE Bently Nevada 3500 User Training (Access to GE Training Facilities in the UK)
- GE Bently Nevada System 1 User Training (Access to GE Training Facilities in the UK)
- GE Bently Nevada ADRE 408 User Training (Access to GE Training Facilities in the UK)
- Acoustics – Institute of Acoustics Diploma and Certified courses in Environmental Noise, Occupational noise Control, and Occupational Hand Arm Vibration Control.
- Specialist Software Training
Products and Equipment Hire
SAVE supply a varied range of Condition Monitoring Products, including GE Bently Nevada, Emerson (CSI) and Flir. Along with a comprehensive selection of acoustic, noise and vibration control products from CMS Danskin and Regupol.
Short-term and long term hire is available on a range of equipment. Whether it is a multi-channel DAQ analyser such as an ADRE 408 or Zonic Book, or whether it is a single channel route based vibration data collector.