Condition Monitoring Services
A Condition Monitoring (CM) program is an essential part of either a Proactive Reliability Maintenance (PRM), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) or Predictive Maintenance (PdM) strategy. SAVE Condition Monitoring Services provide the most commonly used tools such as Vibration Analysis, Lubricant Analysis, Thermography and Watchkeeping. Condition Monitoring (CM) is a process of collecting ‘data’ from an asset on a routine basis and trending any changes, along with inspecting each data set for indicators of issues. With this you are able to determine the ‘Health’ of that asset just the same as a Doctor does when they look at you and take your pulse and blood samples etc.
The main goal and indicator of a successful Condition Monitoring (CM) program is increased Reliability, minimal unplanned stoppages, production increase, reduction in Maintenance costs and hence an increase in profitability. Commonly detected faults in both rotating and reciprocating equipment (Gas Turbines, Compressors, Steam Turbines, Fans, Motors, Pumps, and Gearboxes etc.) are Unbalance, Misalignment, Lubrication issues, rolling element bearing faults, ‘White Metal’/Plain bearing faults and Looseness.
Thought for the day:
What you don’t measure,
you can’t understand.
What you can’t understand,
you can’t control.
What you can’t control,
can and will cause pain.
What does Pain equal?
Pain = Money £ € $
Scenic Acoustic and Vibration Engineering Ltd (SAVE) offer the following Condition Monitoring Services:
- Vibration Analysis – Collection and/or analysis of Vibration Route data samples…
- Lubricant Analysis – Collection and/or analysis of Lubricant Route samples…
- Thermography (IR Thermal Imaging) – Collection and analysis of Thermal Imaging data …
- Watchkeeping Analysis – Analysis of scheduled Watchkeeping and/or Process data…
- Ultrasound – Collection and/or analysis of scheduled Ultrasound Route data…
- Electrical Monitoring – Partial Discharge (PD), (Stator, Switch Gear and Cables) and Motor Current Signature Analysis (MCSA or Phase Current Analysis) – Collection and/or analysis of scheduled Motor Current Signature Analysis & Partial Discharge data…
- Performance Testing – Collection and/or analysis of scheduled Performance (Fire Pumps, Compressors and Recips etc) test data